Kagi eCampaigns (Add-on)
Increase your revenue with focused email campaigns
Deliver targeted product information and upgrade messages to your customers
If you are looking for a way to get in touch with your customers, whether you are releasing the next major version of your software or want to spread the word about your newest product introduction, a Kagi eCampaign may be just what you need.
Want to reach out to your customer base to inform them of your latest and greatest software release or product update... without lifting a finger? Do you have multiple sales channels, and thus, multiple, disparate customer lists? Interested in adding a $1000, $10,000 or even $ 100,000 or more in incremental revenue to your bottom line?* With a Kagi-managed eCampaign, we do all of the legwork for you. You’ll work closely with us to create an offer that will appeal to your buyers. Then you’ll sit back while we handle the rest. We will compile and manage all of your lists, so you can be rest assured that you are reaching as many of your customers as possible in one consolidated campaign. We will then design, deliver, and track your eCampaign, allowing you to focus on your core business.
Click here to see a short video on how Kagi eCampaigns can help your business.
* Individual results will varyLearn more
"... Four months after [product] launch, Kagi was able to organize and manage a successful email campaign for us, that targeted just the users…who had not yet upgraded. [The] campaign brought us significant additional revenue...We appreciate Kagi as both our ecommerce partner, and now a marketing partner as well!"
— Oliver Breidenbach, Boinx Software
Increase your software upgrade sales
By targeting your established customer base with focused value-add email messages, you can increase your conversion rate (and thus your revenue) and satisfy your users at the same time. Kagi-managed eCampaigns are much more than just an email system. In fact, when you leverage the power of your Kagi online store, you can set up a one-stop upgrade solution, complete with user verification and targeted discounts. For example, when you use your unique registration codes as coupons, you can ensure only current users are eligible for your promotion.
Based on your needs and campaign goals, Kagi will:
- Compile, scrub (including address de-duplication and validation) and manage a list of your targeted customers from all your sales channels and buyer lists
- Craft a compelling offer and message with your input
- Produce a professional, eye-catching HTML* email to showcase your desired offer
- Create campaign coupon and custom-tailored online store landing page
- Manage the email delivery of the original and follow-up "tickler" messages
- Provide email tracking statistics and reports, including open rates, top clicked URLS and more
- Create and manage unsubscribe "blacklists"
*Includes plain-text version for those unable to receive HTML formatted emails
Setup is FREE for the first offer in the campaign, and $250 USD for each additional offer in the campaign.
10% fee on all sales generated as a result of the campaign.
Pass through of emailing service fees, if any.
Get started with your own Kagi-Managed eCampaign today, contact Sales.
If you would like to manage your own email campaigns, marketing lists, or newsletter subscriptions, that's okay too. For the do-it-yourselfers looking for a great tool, look no further... the powerful Direct Mail Pro for Macs, from e3 Software, has you covered.
Harness the power of Direct Mail Pro for Macs
If you would prefer to run your own campaigns but need a reliable solution to manage them, and you are running on a Mac, check out Direct Mail Pro from e3 Software. With tons of features like subscription list management, HTML formatting, and view/click statistics, to name a few, Direct Mail Pro will be your go-to tool for successful email marketing campaigns.
Here are just some of the features you will find in Direct Mail Pro:
- Runs directly on your Mac, not a web server, for lightning-fast access to your mailing lists, reports, and more.
- Integrates with the applications you already use, including Apple Address Book + Mail, Daylite, Microsoft Outlook + Entourage, and FileMaker Pro.
- Easily add images, styled fonts, links, and more to your email designs with the built-in message editor or hand-craft your own HTML code and view the results in a live preview.
- Instantly create a web page with customizable forms, where people can subscribe to (and unsubscribe from) your list.
- Utilize blacklists to ensure people who unsubscribe never receive email from you again.
- Quickly and easily see how many people (and who) opened your email and clicked any links.
Using Direct Mail Pro has extra benefits that you won't find in Direct Mail Basic, including:
- Detailed tracking reports on who viewed your message and when
- Convenient email delivery service
- Automated subscription lists and handling of bounced addresses
- Ability to easily scan your inbox for bounces, subscribe, and unsubscribe requests
- Junk mail filter to catch possible problems with your message
- Ability to share your mailing list with others